Leave your signature across the mountain.
Offering a happy medium flex and plush cushioning underfoot, the Burton Women's Scribe Re:Flex Snowboard Binding transforms the entire mountain into a giant playground, allowing you to leave your signature mark across fresh powder lines, banked snake runs, and terrain parks. It's built off Burton's Re:Flex chassis, which features a Living Hinge disc for maximizing the true flex and feel of your board underfoot. Re:Flex is compatible with any mounting system on the market, working with both traditional 4-hole, as well as Burton's Channel system.
Ergonomically shaped to follow the natural contours of your right and left legs, the Canted Hi-Back seamlessly transfers energy to your heelside edge, but without being too stiff for playing around the park and linking low-speed turns. All of Burton's women's-specific bindings have shorter Hi-Back designs. This allows females to ride comfortably without pinching, as a woman's calf muscle is located lower than their male counterparts.
Absorbing nasty vibration from choppy snow and flat landings in the park, the FullBed cushioning system disperses impact for a plush feel underfoot. 3D-curved Reactstraps wrap your boots without painful pressure points sidelining you during epic powder days and spirited park sessions. The Gettagrip Capstraps snugly hug the tip of your boots for greater response when you're carving from edge-to-edge. And to ensure quick ratcheting, Burton's Smooth Glide buckles engage and release without seizing up, even in bitter-cold temperatures.
- Well-cushioned binding for freestyle and all-mountain
- Medium flex provides versatility for peak-to-park laps
- Re:Flex chassis maximizes the flex and feel of your board
- Canted Hi-Back is ergonomically shaped for enhanced control
- FullBed Cushioning absorbs flat landings and nasty vibration
- 3D-curved Reactstrap wraps your boot in plush comfort
- Gettagrip Capstrap snugly hugs your boot's toe box
- Smooth Glide buckles for buttery-smooth operation
- Item #BUR01N9
- Q & A
Are these compatible with a 2x4?