Keep your feet comfortable when the perfect powder day calls.
When the powder is shoulder-high on a bluebird day, enjoy lasting comfort with the Burton Women's Scout Sock so you can extend your snow play. This midweight sock provides plenty of cushioning, support, and moisture transfer to keep your feet happy during long days in your boots. Quick-wicking fabrics keep your feet drier and warmer while reinforced elastic at the arch and ankle allows for free movement and reduces wear at these key spots. The reinforced toe and heel also prolong sock life while the flat toe seam and elastic band around the calf hold the sock in place and eliminate chafing. These key features work together to give you longer-lasting socks that support those happy days where you'd like to linger a little longer on the mountain .
- Durable snowboard sock for shredding
- Quick-drying and odor-resistant reinforced footbed
- Medium-density cushioning gives optimal comfort
- Elastic arch and ankle support hug the foot
- Reinforced toe and heel increase durability
- Item #BUR01VL
- Q & A
Great Stocking Stuffer!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Burton snowboard socks have always been a fave of our family's. Great stocking stuffer!
Perfect for snowboarding
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These socks are great for boarding. They don't slide and they keep your toes warm. The extra 'padding' on the balls and heel of the foot are great with preventing blisters in my boot. I'm 7.5-8 and i got the Medium but i could have gotten the small and it would have fit great.