- DryRide Durashell 2-layer shell seals out spring showers and summer storms
- Taped critical seams keep water from seeping in through the joints and a double Stormflap placket protects the zipper
- Mesh lining in upper body adds comfortable breathability, while taffeta everywhere else slides easily over your clothes
- Fulltime contour hood can be cinched in back so you can see where you're going
- Internal waist cinch lets you give the jacket a little shape
- Zip chest pockets, snap handwarmer pockets, and a zip internal stash pocket hold your stuff
- Item #BUR5525
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
I bought this for my wife and this is what she has to say:
"This is my favorite jacket. It is a styli rain piece that looks good with everything. I also plan on riding in this during the Springtime.
It is a shell, baggier fit with a pretty dramatic drop tail. If you like you can cinch it in at the waist to make it a little more fitting.
I prefer a baggier fit, so I went with the size I usually wear which is a Medium. This give me room to wear a heavier sweater underneath. If you want it to be more fitting and aren't planning on layering, size down."
Cute and Functional
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
I purchased this jacket as a gift for my friend ans she loves it! She did say that she thought it would be a little warmer than it is, but loves wearing it with a few layers underneath. She said she has been wearing it to work, hiking, and biking around town.
I am pretty excited to wear this jacket. First impression was the jacket ran a little big so i had to exchange for a smaller size. But once i got that the fit was great! still able to layer if needed. Love the longer lengths and the style of this jacket.
Burton Sadie Jacket - Women's
Burton Spring Summer 13
Fashion and Function
DRYRIDE Durashell waterproof/breathable fabric, which seals out spring downpours, keeps the inside completely comfortable, and looks good in any situation. Tech features such as water-repelling critically taped seams, a breathable mesh upper lining and handwarmer pockets provide that extra measure of all day comfort.
Fashion and Function
DRYRIDE Durashell? waterproof/breathable fabric, which seals out spring downpours, keeps the inside completely comfortable, and looks good in any situation. Tech features such as water-repelling critically taped seams, a breathable mesh upper lining and handwarmer pockets provide that extra measure of all day comfort.
Burton Spring Summer
Is this warm enough to wear as a snowboarding jacket?
You might be able to pull this off in the spring time for riding, but it's not insulated. It is a technical piece with DRYRIDE Ultrashell™ water-repellent fabric, but it was not originally designed to ride in.