Ruler Wide Snowboard Boot
Burton solves the long-standing problem for all-mountain riders with wider hooves with the Ruler Wide Snowboard Boot, which is wider through the mid and forefoot regions to accommodate high-volume feet without forcing you to size up or remain painfully shackled by traditional boots. The Ruler's happy-medium flex is neither overly aggressive nor noodly soft, so you'll feel confident taking this boot everywhere on the mountain.
Burton outfitted this boot with Speed Zone lacing for a dialed fit over the upper and lower zones, helping you achieve that perfect feel without it being overly tight or loose. The Imprint 2 liner bolsters your warmth with 3M Thinsulate insulation, trapping extra heat during frigid sessions. This thermo-moldable liner customizes the fit by molding to the shape of your foot as you ride throughout the season. The DynoGrip sole features reinforced rubber zones for aggressive grip across sketchy ice and steep terrain, and uses B3 Gel cushioning to soak up heavy landings and harsh chatter.
- Affordable, versatile boot for peak-to-park performance
- Wider mid and forefoot alleviates pain for high-volume feet
- Medium flex pattern excels everywhere your riding takes you
- Speed Zone lacing independently adjusts upper and lower zones
- Shrinkage Tech reduces boot's footprint by an entire size
- Imprint 2 liner with 3M insulation for toasty warmth
- Dynogrip sole with reinforced rubber at toe and heel
- B3 Gel cushioning smooths out chop and harsh landings
- Item #BUR02KA
- Q & A
I had another pair of Burton boots that were great, but made my feet go numb after about 30 minutes of riding. Not anymore thanks to the Ruler Wide boots. These boots are comfy and are great to ride in. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a solution to tight boots because of wide feet.
What is the width rating on the wide Rulers? E, EE, EEE...? any idea how many MM wider the wide version is compared to the standard? Thanks! -Chris
Hi Chris, I feel defeated. I couldn't find any exact info about the width compared to the standard! You could always set up an order and return them if it ends up being the wrong size!