Pro-level performance without the price tag.
Long trusted by riders seeking to step their riding progression to pro-level heights, the Burton Men's Ruler Leather Snowboard Boot offers a versatile feel and pinpoint fit to help you step up your skills from the terrain park to the backcountry.
Differing slightly from the standard Ruler, the Ruler Leather features a leather upper that boosts durability and adds a touch of extra stiffness. Speed Zone lacing gives you quick control over the upper and lower zones of the boot so you can easily dial in the perfect fit, and the New England Ropes laces are backed by a lifetime warranty. 3M Thinsulate insulation and a Sleeping Bag reflective foil layer keeps your toes toasty when you're dropping cliffs in the middle of brutal snowstorms.
The PowerUP tongue offers excellent rebound and provides a responsive feel to help you drive through pow turns and explode off park jump lips. B3 Gel in the heel and a Level 1 EVA footbed soak up impacts from big drops and choppy snow. There are two different outsole options, depending on which colorway you choose, but rest assured that both offer plenty of cushioning and traction. And to make sure the good times keep rolling, Total Comfort Construction ensures the boot feels the same from day 1 to 100.
- Versatility for dominating every part of the mountain
- Medium flex offers balanced support and freedom
- Speed Zone lacing independently adjusts upper and lower zones
- Shrinkage Tech reduces boot's footprint by an entire size
- Imprint 2 liner with 3M insulation for toasty warmth
- Sleeping Bag reflective foil prevents heat from escaping
- Outsoles contain recycled content to reduce waste
- B3 Gel cushioning smooths out choppy snow and harsh landings
- Item #BUR028X