Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Ruler Boa Snowboard Boot
Burton listened to your demands for a Boa version of the all-mountain monarch Ruler, and delivered with the Ruler Boa Snowboard Boot. It offers the same iconic versatility that allows it to crush everything from park laps and groomer runs to pow days and freeride, only now with the convenience, comfort, and reliability of Boa lacing.
Dual Boa dials allow you to independently adjust and lock in the tightness of the upper and lower zones of the boot in mere seconds, so you can fine tune the fit to suit your riding style and personal preference. The medium flex keeps it supportive enough for steep terrain and big park features, without making it too stiff for surfy pow turns and playful park laps. The heat-moldable liner conforms to the shape of your foot, and 3M Thinsulate insulation keeps your toes from freezing on frigid mid-winter mornings. And with Total Comfort Construction, the Ruler Boa feels good on your foot straight out of the box, so you can start shredding without delay.
- Reign over the resort with this comfy all-mountain boot
- Medium flex provides support for riding anything on the mountain
- Dual Boa dials let you adjust the upper and lower zones of the boot
- Shrinkage Tech reduces boot's footprint by an entire size
- Imprint 2 liner with 3M insulation for toasty-warmth
- EST-optimized sole is low-profile for superior board feel
- B3 Gel cushioning smooths out choppy snow and harsh landings
- PowerUP tongue enhances rebound and support
- Item #BUR02JV