Ritual Snowboard Boot
Made to do it all, the Burton Ritual Snowboard Boot enhances freestyle flex without sacrificing response when you're charging natural terrain and slashing powder. Playful yet responsive, the Ritual's loaded with many of Burton's top features to keep your feet comfortably supported and toasty-warm through a wide variety of conditions and terrain types. SpeedZone lacing dials in the fit over the upper and lower zones separately, with New England Rope laces standing up to a season's worth of hardcore use and abuse.
The Ritual packs an Imprint 3 liner that conforms to the shape of your foot as you ride throughout the season, along with a Focus Cuff hugging that sweet spot around your ankle to prevent slipping and heel lift. The integrated DryRide Heat Cycle lining adds thermally-activated warmth on frigid storm days. Plus, the Aegis antimicrobial coating does its part to fight the growth of funky microbes after a long day on the mountain. ReBounce cushioning absorbs heavy impacts and harsh vibration from fatiguing your lower body. There's an ESS Support Shank that reinforces the boot like a stabilizing backbone, making itself especially useful when you're stomping big landings and launching off natural drops. Rounding out the Ritual, the DynoBite sole is EST-optimized for enhanced sensory feedback and better traction across slick, snow-packed surfaces.
- Versatile snowboard boot that encourages you to push the limits
- Imprint 3 Liner molds while you ride for maximum comfort
- Speed Zone lacing system separates upper and lower for a snug fit
- Medium flex is powerful and forgiving to mix control and comfort
- Sleeping bad technology traps heat to keep you riding bell to bell
- Total comfort Construction provides a broken in feel out of the box
- DynoBITE EST provides excellent traction on slick snowy surfaces
- Item #BUR02YM