Make it a tradition.
Ready to do it all, the Burton Women's Ritual Snowboard Boot offer freestyle flex without sacrificing response when you're charging natural terrain and slashing powder. Playful yet responsive, the Ritual's loaded with many of Burton's top features to keep your feet comfortably supported and toasty through a wide variety of conditions and terrain types. SpeedZone lacing dials in the fit over the upper and lower zones separately, with New England Rope laces standing up to a season's worth of hardcore use and abuse.
Setting itself apart from cheaper offerings, the Ritual packs an Imprint 3 liner that conforms to the shape of your foot as you ride throughout the season. The liner's Focus Cuff hugs that sweet spot around your ankle to prevent slipping and heel lift from draining energy transfer, while the integrated DryRide Heat Cycle lining for thermally-activated warmth on frigid storm days.
Comprising the boot's midsole, ReBounce cushioning absorbs heavy impacts and harsh vibration for smoother sailing and less fatigue. There's an ESS Support Shank that reinforces the boot like a stabilizing backbone, making itself especially useful when you're stomping big landings and launching off natural drops. Rounding out the Ritual, the DynoBite sole is EST-optimized for enhanced sensory feedback and better traction across slick, snow-packed surfaces.
- Mid-soft-flexing, all-terrain boot with freestyle focus
- SpeedZone lacing locks down a snug, secure fit quickly
- Thermo-moldable Imprint 3 liner conforms to your foot's shape
- Reflective foil and Heat Cycle lining trap toasty warmth
- ESS support shank and EVA footbed absorb harsh impacts
- Anti-microbial lining prevents funky odors from building up
- DynoBite outsole with ReBounce cushioning enhance comfort
- Item #BUR023G