Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Ritual LTD Snowboard Boot
One of the lightest and most comfortable boots in Burton's lineup, the Ritiual has everything you need for a long season of snowdancing your way up and down the mountain. It's got the freestyle flex you want without sacrificing response when you're charging natural terrain and slashing powder, and boasts tons of features to keep you comfortable and warm while you ride.
When you've just gotten back to the lift from a real ripper of a run, the last thing you want to do is stop and take time to adjust your boots—Burton's Dual Zone Boa system makes this step quick and simple, achieving a perfect fit with the turn of a dial. And on those truly frigid days, a special lining ensures that all of your heat stays inside where you need it. Add in an Imprint 3 liner that conforms to the shape of your foot throughout the season, and you'll never have to hit the slopes without comfort and performance again.
- Ultra-light and comfortable boot for all-mountain riding
- Dual Zone Boa closure makes it quick and easy to customize fit
- Sleeping Bag reflective foil ensures warmth on freezing days
- DynoBite EST outsole provides lots of traction on the board
- Responsive cushioning absorbs impact and maintains form and support
- Liner is thermo-moldable for a comfy, personalized fit
- Durable ultraweave construction is supportive and water-resistant
- Moderate flex adapts to a variety of riding styles and terrain
- Item #BUR02YW