Select a size:
Reverb GORE-TEX Mitten
Upgrade to the proven performance of GORE-TEX while leaving money left in the bank for post-shred pizza with the Burton Women's Reverb GORE-TEX Mitten. Dryride fabric with a GORE-TEX membrane keeps out the soggiest snow and harshest wind while maintaining breathability so your hands don't get sweaty during fast-paced park laps. Thermacore insulation adds warmth for frigid powder days while keeping the fit low-profile, and the Screen Grab palm lets you use your phone to meet up with friends without exposing your fingers to the cold.
- Legendary Gore-Tex performance that won't break the bank
- GORE-TEX offers guaranteed breathable waterproofing
- Dryride fabric is tough and windproof
- Thermacore insulation offers low-profile warmth
- Microfiber lining wicks sweat and adds warmth
- Screen Grab palm for touchscreen device control
- Ergonomic pre-curved fit offers natural comfort
- Item #BUR01V6
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- Dryride 2-layer, [lining] brushed mircofiber
- undercuff mitten
- Palm Grip
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Screen Grab
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4.5 based on 8 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.