Retro Snowboard Pant
Inspired by Burton's 1992 collection, the Burton Retro Snowboard Pant brings you radical throwback style in an updated, modern construction for long days spent riding the white wave at the resort. Fully sealed seams and a 2-layer DryRide construction provides waterproof, breathable protection against the winter elements, while the ThermoLite insulation at the butt and knees bolster warmth in your most vulnerable areas. The Living Lining throughout wicks sweat away from your skin and retains precious body heat for even more warmth. Zippered CrossFlow ventilation keeps cool air circulating after working up a sweat hiking the park's rail line, and the anti-scuff cuffs bolster durability to keep these pants around for years to come.
- Classic snowboard pants with retro style and modern feature
- Waterproof, breathable construction keeps you happily dry
- Relaxed fit promotes a full range of motion
- Zippered ventilation allows excess heat to escape quickly
- Insulation in the butt and knees offers warmth where you need it
- Multiple pockets throughout stash your snacks, phone, and wallet
- Item #BUR02OQ
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- [membrane/laminate] DryRide (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon plain weave, [lining] Living Lining
- [butt, knees] 80g ThermoLite
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- 2 hand zip
- long outer thigh vents, mesh-lined Test-I-Cool
- adjustable waist tabs
- yes, ankle gaiters
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?
June 11, 2019
Stitched with light Purple Thread!
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
These pants are stitched with light purple thread on Black fabric throughout! First thought they must be women's. They do not have that on their description of True Black in color. What an inconvenience to have to return them.