Paying homage to Burton's 1992 collection, the Retro Anorak jacket combines the throwback style of the nineties with a modern construction that's ready for all-day boarding. Waterproof, breathable protection comes to you in the form of a two-layer DryRide construction with fully sealed seams, while the Living Lining works to wick sweat away from your skin as you heat up on bootpacks and park laps. The rollaway zippered hood gives you versatility when it comes to both looks and protection, and the integrated powder skirt acts as a shield against snow that would otherwise soak you when you take a tumble in the deep stuff.
- Keep the retro vibes flowing in this old-school anorak
- Waterproof, breathable protection keeps you comfortably dry
- Regular fit allows for easy layering and mobility
- Powder skirt blocks snow from sneaking in
- Rollaway hood gives you options for the day's weather
- Multitude of pockets stash your pass, goggles, phone, and cash
- Item #BUR02OR
- Q & A
The dream of the 90's is alive!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 160lbs
Do you want to look like you just stepped out of the late 80's or early 90's? If you answered yes then this is the jacket for you. I have always enjoyed the retro style, but actually wearing gear that old can get wet and uncomfortable. Thankfully Burton has helped me fix that issue. This is not the jacket i wear for serious wet weather or long days, but its great for fun days and kicking it around town. Love it!