Reserve Bib Pant
With the Burton Reserve Bib Pant you'll have versatile style and protection that you can count on every day of the season. Rock this burly bib with a technical shell to keep snow out when you're surfing powder on waist-deep days, or layer a hoodie under it so your butt stays dry when you're trying out new tricks in the spring slush. Either way, the Dryride 2-layer fabric does its part to ward off snow and wind, while the classic styling keeps you looking good from first chair to last run.
Fully sealed seams keep moisture from sneaking in when it's snowing sideways, and the Living Lining enhances breathability so you stay cool when the sun's shining high overhead. When it really warms up in spring, the inner thigh vents zip continuously from knee to knee to offer instant airflow and relief. And with a plethora of pockets, you'll always have plenty of space to stash everything from avalanche beacons to granola bars.
- Versatile bib pants for deep powder days and warm spring riding
- DryRide membrane keeps out moisture from snow and slush
- Adjustable bib design allows for full coverage in deep conditions
- Inner thigh vents cool you off in a flash after grueling runs
- Boot gaiters keep out snow when you shred your favorite pow stash
- Living Lining helps regulate your temperature for constant comfort
- Lots of pockets to stash snacks, maps, accessories, and tools
- Reinforced cuffs boost your durability for bootpacking hikes
- Item #BUR02SV