Rampant Snowboard Boot
Whether you're lapping the park trying to master a new trick or you're riding the whole mountain like a terrain park, the Burton Rampant snowboard boot will push your progression and give you the performance and all-day comfort needed for pushing the limits. This medium-flexing boot includes premium, no-frills tech to get the job done and keep you out where it matters most - on the slope.
The medium flex of the Rampant provides enough support for bigger landings or riding steeper terrain if you need a break from the park, while offering enough flex to tweak out grabs or lay out steezy presses. The Imprint 2 liner is heat-moldable to contour to every rise and bend of your foot for a customized fit, and traditional laces can be tightened or loosened in any zone to your preference. 3M Thinsulate insulation and Man Fur keep your feet toasty warm even on the coldest days on hill, while B3 Gel and am EVA footbed provides you with impact and shock absorption. The DynoLITE EST Optimized sole offers grip while you're bootpacking or heading through the icy parking lot for a break. Finally, thanks to the Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology, these boots' profile is reduced one full size to help bigger-footed riders reduce toe and heel drag.
- Premier boot that goes from cruising to park laps in comfort
- Medium flex caters to freestyle and all-mountain performance
- Traditional laces with Asym Speed Hooks provide reliable closure
- Imprint 2 liner heat molds to your foot for a custom fit
- B3 gel cushioning absorbs impacts from big and small landings
- Molded EVA footbed provides additional support for all day riding
- DynoLITE EST sole offers grip in a variety of snow conditions
- Item #BUR02YP
Imprint 2 with 3M Thinsulate
medium (4 out of 10 on Burton's scale)
DynoLITE EST Optimized, B3 Gel
Level 1 molded EVA
park & freestyle snowboarding