Rampant Snowboard Boot
Spend your days lapping the park and cruising mountain in total comfort with the Burton Rampant Snowboard Boot. It has a buttery-smooth flex and tons of comfort-enhancing features to keep your feet feeling fresh when you're on the mountain from sun-up to lift close. The Imprint 2 liner employs heat-moldable foam for a foot-wrapping fit, and it's equipped with low-profile 3M Thinsulate insulation to help your feet stay toasty on frigid days.
The Articulating Crossbone upper strikes just the right balance between tweakability and loaded response, thanks to its carbon-embedded Jumper Cables embedded into the lateral side of the boo, which allow the boot to snap back to shape when you're loading up ollies and carving. Sleeping Bag reflective foil retains heat with its space blanket-inspired design, so the boot stays warmer on the mountain. There's a plush Man Fur cuff lining for fuzzy-wearing warmth around your upper calf. Other comfort-enhancing features include a molded EVA footbed for plush support, placed in tandem with B3 gel cushioning in the heel to smooth out harsh landings and choppy snow. And to absorb even more shock, the Dynolite sole is constructed from a special cushioning compound for the lightest feel and smoothest riding characteristics.
- Premier park boot that goes from cruising to park laps in comfort
- Medium flex caters to freestyle and cruising the mountain
- Traditional laces with Asym Speed Hooks for tight engagement
- Heat-moldable Imprint 2 liner with 3M Thinsulate insulation
- Molded EVA footbed cushions your feet while you ride
- B3 gel cushioning absorbs harsh landings in the heel
- Dynolite sole places lightweight cushioning underfoot
- Item #BUR02K0