Select style & size:Select options
The kids are taking a stand.
Designed for younger riders pushing the limits of freestyle snowboarding, the Burton Kids' Protest Snowboard flies in defiance of overly soft beginner-specific kids' boards. In fact, you'll find many competitive slopestyle and halfpipe riders use this board for boosting huge airs, dialing in stylish spins, and destroying huge kickers. What really sets the Protest apart from lesser boards is its medium-stiff flex and traditional camber profile, which provide aggressive edge hold and poppy precision for sending huge jumps and stomping landings.
The FSC Certified Super Fly 800G Core features a vertical sandwich of hard and soft woods for lightweight performance and high levels of strength. Instead of using torsionally soft biax fiberglass, the Protest features highly responsive triax fiberglass that won't chatter at high speeds or loop out on larger jump landings. And because the Protest specializes in riding blisteringly fast, its sintered base ensures maximum velocity for groms who show up adults on a regular basis.
- Freestyle-focused kids' board with a soft flex and big pop
- Camber profile delivers mid flex and reliable snap and stability
- Wood core delivers lightweight feel with unwavering strength
- Triax fiberglass is chatter-proof and highly responsive
- Sintered base delivers lightning-fast speeds on all terrain
- Channel mounting system delivers countless angle variations
- Item #BUR01PP