If you're ready to upgrade from your hand-me-down ski-swap gloves but don't have a ton of cash to spare, the Profile Mitten + Liner delivers season-long warmth at a fair price. Thermacore insulation and a cozy 300g fixed-fleece lining crank up the heat to keep the February chill at bay, and the ergonomic, pre-curved fit ensures all-day comfort with no pressure points.
- Warm and reliable mittens built for cold winter days on hill
- DryRide Ultrashell wicks moisture and blocks out the weather
- 300G fixed-fleece lining offers next to skin comfort and warmth
- Thermacore insulation traps heat on the coldest days of the year
- Ergonomic pre-curved fit helps you grip ski poles with ease
- Screen grab palm griff helps you stay connected on the hill
- Item #BUR00P6
- Q & A
Good quality, pretty thin
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 140lbs
Purchased for a young girl for skiing and these gloves are thin. Ended up purchasing an additional set of liners to use in conjunction with the mittens. I do like how the drawstring doesn't have a push button release. This has a double drawstring which makes tightening and untightening super quick and easy.
Kept me nice and warm.
Steal for the price
Bought these for my wife to replace a pair of overly narrow mittens. She swears by them now, wrist leashes are perfect as she doesn't need to wear any liners except on sub 20 degree days.