Select a Size
Select a Color
If you're ready to upgrade from your hand-me-down ski-swap gloves but don't have a ton of cash to spare, the Profile Mitten + Liner delivers season-long warmth at a fair price. Thermacore insulation and a cozy 300g fixed-fleece lining crank up the heat to keep the February chill at bay, and the ergonomic, pre-curved fit ensures all-day comfort with no pressure points.
- Warm and reliable mittens built for cold winter days on hill
- DryRide Ultrashell wicks moisture and blocks out the weather
- 300G fixed-fleece lining offers next to skin comfort and warmth
- Thermacore insulation traps heat on the coldest days of the year
- Ergonomic pre-curved fit helps you grip ski poles with ease
- Screen grab palm griff helps you stay connected on the hill
- Item #BUR00P6
- [shell] DryRide Ultrashell, [lining] fleece
- DryRide Ultrashell membrane
- elastic wrist
- Palm Grip
- yes, Screen Grab Toughgrip
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 13, 2017
Good quality, pretty thin
- 5` 8"
- 140 lbs
Purchased for a young girl for skiing and these gloves are thin. Ended up purchasing an additional set of liners to use in conjunction with the mittens. I do like how the drawstring doesn't have a push button release. This has a double drawstring which makes tightening and untightening super quick and easy.
December 24, 2016
Kept me nice and warm.
March 7, 2016
Steal for the price
Bought these for my wife to replace a pair of overly narrow mittens. She swears by them now, wrist leashes are perfect as she doesn't need to wear any liners except on sub 20 degree days.