Respect the process.
Your normal cotton hoodie just doesn't cut it when foul winter weather sets in. Instead, stay dry when the snow starts coming down with the Burton Men's Process Softshell Jacket. The Dryride Softshell fabric is water-resistant to keep out rain and snow, and zippered pockets and a chafe-free chin guard add extra protection. It also has a cinch on the hood and hem to prevent chilly breezes and blowing snow from working their way in.
- Jacket for both weather-proof performance and casual style
- Water-resistant, breathable fabric defends you against the elements
- Toasty fleece construction wraps you in cozy comfort
- Regular fit has room for layers and moves easily
- Adjustable hood and cuffs puts level of protection in your hands
- Item #BUR01HN
- Q & A
Great jacket for the price
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: L
I wear Large and this fit as it should, regular so not too tight, not loose and bulky. Length is a little long as designed. This is a good shell type jacket with fleece lining. The water proof ability seems good far as I can tell. Needs layers underneath when it's cold. Excellent build quality incl zippers (not cheap zippers like many other jackets at this price). Great value jacket and looks cool.