Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
Take to the skies and come back to earth with confidence on the Burton Process Snowboard. This true twin board excels when ridden hard and fast in the park and on groomers, and allows it to ride and land switch when you're learning spins on jumps or off of rails. The PurePop camber profile gives you all the pop, energy transfer, and edge control you expect from traditional camber with some added forgiveness thanks to short rocker sections and flat underfoot zones so that you can stomp tricks with less consequential edge catches.
A medium soft flex provides the stability needed on big jumps and at high speeds while still being fun and loose for surfing powder or greasing technical rail tricks. Under the hood the durable Super Fly core is sandwiched by Triax fiberglass for a durable and responsive feel mixed with exceptional torsional rigidity that you can trust when you are setting an edge on jump take offs. Squeezebox core profiling mills out the core for easier turn initiation,
allowing you to effortlessly manipulate the board when you're
negotiating between park hits and buttering around. When you're on hardpack or ice, Frostbite edges dig into the snow for increased confidence on sketchy slopes, and the added sintered base adds durability and speed to keep you blasting into the biggest features without worry of the knuckle of the landing.
- Destroy parks and rip up groomers on this freestyle snowboard
- Purepop Camber provides responsiveness and forgiveness for park
- Medium-soft flex holds up on jumps and can be easily manipulated
- True twin shape excels when landing and taking off switch
- Super Fly core is lightweight and lively for added pop
- Channel system eliminates dead spots for a consistent flex
- Frostbite edges add grip and confidence on hardpack or icy snow
- Sintered base is durable for rails and fast in any snow
- Item #BUR02X7