Select style & size:Select options
It's a favorite for a reason.
The same deck Mark McMorris rides when he's going from podium to podium in slopestyle, the Burton Process Snowboard offers a playful feel and powerful camber profile, which happens to make it equally capable of pressing rails and stomping triple corks alike. Traditional camber provides the pop and stability needed to send and stomp huge jumps, and the twin shape allows you to throw down switch. A medium-soft flex keeps it soft enough to get down on rails and boxes, while triax glass ensures enough torsional stiffness to handle high speed spins.
Frostbite edges extend out beneath the bindings to create extra contact points that help you hold an edge when conditions are hard and icy. The Superfly II core uses lightweight woods that target strategic areas to drop weight and increase pop, and Dualzone EGD further enhances edge control by placing perpendicular strips of wood along the edges. Squeezebox profiling makes the core thinner where you want flex and thicker where you need strength. Pro-Tip tapered-width tips reduce swing weight, and Infinite Ride construction means this board feels broken-in from day one. It's finished off with a super-absorbent sintered base to make sure you're still clearing the jumps, even when you haven't waxed in a couple days.
- Park-oriented pro favorite for freestyle domination
- Traditional camber boosts your pop with power and precision
- Twin shape makes for easy switch riding and landing
- Medium-soft flex balances between playfulness and control
- Lightweight wood core maintains snappy, lively feel
- Triax fiberglass wrap keeps the flex versatility
- Sintered base makes for a fast ride day after day
- Item #BUR020L