Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Process Smalls Snowboard
Built for kids who are already shredding the terrain park harder than the older guys, the Burton Kids' Process Smalls Snowboard helps young rippers take the next step in their freestyle evolution. It offers tons of control to give kids the confidence to try new tricks, and the medium flex is stable enough to handle big features when the time comes.
Flat Top features a mostly flat profile that's super stable when bombing into jumps and stomping landings, with early-rise tips that prevent kids from getting a face-full of snow when they don't quite get that 540 around. A Rail Ready Edge Tune improves sliding on rails so that they don't catch their edges, and a Super Fly core provides a lively feel and lightweight pop so they can jump higher. Finally, the extruded base requires little maintenance so they can wake up and head straight to the resort without worrying about waxing as often. When your young rider is ready to progress their freestyle skills, the Process Smalls will be waiting.
- High level park board for young shredders looking to progress
- Flat Top profile creates great control without limiting forgiveness
- Medium playful flex can be pressed on rails but is stable for jumps
- Twin shape thrives regular or switch for confident park riding
- Super Fly core is lightweight and lively for added pop
- Channel technology eliminates dead spots for a consistent flex
- Extruded base puts up with season after season of rail abuse
- Item #BUR02XU