Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
Process Flying V Snowboard
Built to progress skills inside and outside of the park, the Burton Process Flying V Snowboard is an easy-going freestyle board without the aggressive feel of a full camber profile. While it's more versatile than a purely freestyle park board, its mid-soft flex places an emphasis on freestyle fun when you're spinning through the jump line or sending side-hits into fresh powder. The directional twin shape and rocker-dominant Flying V profile lend it ride-anywhere prowess, transitioning from park laps one minute to powder slashes in the trees the very next.
Flying V delivers a rocker-dominant profile to the board, with a substantial rocker between the bindings and subtle rocker transitions at the tip and tail. This healthy dose of rocker emphasizes catch-free fun and playfulness when you're jibbing, buttering, and learning new tricks. Rocker also brings extra float to your twin-shaped stick, enabling you to ride on powder days without having to swap boards. Burton places camber with Frostbite edges underneath the bindings for enhanced edge hold in variable snow conditions.
Under the hood of this freestyle board, the Super Fly core provides a lightweight feel underfoot with tons of snap for rallying kickers in the park. Squeezebox core profiling mills out the core for easier turn initiation, allowing you to effortlessly manipulate the board when you're negotiating between park hits and buttering around. Add in a sintered base for the high-speed glide necessary for peak-to-park pursuits, and you have the only board you need this season.
- Master everything in your bag of tricks with this forgiving board
- Rockered Flying V profile provides forgiveness and maneuverability
- Medium-soft flex is easily pressed and manipulated but still stable
- Twin shape excels in the park for riding and landing switch
- Super Fly core is lightweight and lively for added pop
- Triax fiberglass layers add torsional rigidity for consistent edging
- Frostbite edges provide added grip in ice or hardpack
- Sintered base is durable against rails and fast in any snow
- Item #BUR02XJ