Why We Like The Burton Process Flying V Snowboard
The rockered, more playful counterpart to its pop- and power-focused, cambered cousin, the Burton Process Flying V Snowboard rides everything with a fun, freestyle eye and floaty style.
On groomers, the Flying V rocker keeps riders firmly in the driver's seat and holds its edge for technical zones. In and out of the park, this board's softer flex and snappy core construction evenly transfer energy for both playful takeoffs and impressive stability, while the speedy sintered base and versatile triax wrap still load up that explosiveness we want on high-speed runs.
- All-mountain twin for boundary-pushing freestyle shredders
- Innovative hybrid rocker blends seamless turns with firm edge hold
- Soft symmetrical flex for playful presses and forgiving feel underfoot
- Super Fly core with tough, lightweight wood for max pop and strength
- Triax laminate opens up possibilities of where it can ride
- Durable sintered base boosts wax absorption for glide and speed
- The Channel mount lets riders customize settings for the best stance
- Item #BURZ9DG
- 152cm, 155cm, 157cm, 157cm wide, 159cm, 159cm wide, 162cm, 162cm wide
- Flying V (rocker between feet, camber underfoot, rocker to nose and tail))
- Effective Edge
- [152cm] 1165mm, [155cm] 1195mm, [157cm, 157cm wide] 1215mm, [159cm, 159cm wide] 1235mm, [162cm, 162cm wide] 1265mm
- Waist Width
- [152cm] 249mm, [155cm] 251mm, [157cm] 252mm, [157cm wide] 257mm, [159cm] 255mm, [159cm wide] 260mm, [162cm] 257mm, [162cm wide] 262mm
- Sidecut Radius
- [152cm] 7.7m, [155cm] 7.9m, [157cm, 157cm wide] 8.1m, [159cm, 159cm wide] 8.2m, [162cm, 162cm wide] 8.4m
- Stance Width
- [152cm, 155cm] 20.8in, [157cm, 159cm, 162cm, 157cm wide, 159cm wide, 162cm wide] 22in
- Stance Setback
- The Channel
- Super Fly II 700G
- Base Color
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
- all-mountain snowboarding, park & freestyel snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help