Up To 60% Off
Why We Like The Process Flying V Snowboard
The rockered, more playful counterpart to its pop- and power-focused, cambered cousin, the Burton Process Flying V Snowboard rides everything with a fun, freestyle eye and floaty style.
On groomers and freeride terrain, the Flying V rocker keeps you firmly in the driver's seat and holds its edge for technical zones. In and out of the park, this board's softer flex and snappy core construction evenly transfer energy for both playful takeoffs and impressive stability, while the speedy sintered base and versatile triax wrap still load up that explosiveness you want on high-speed runs.
- Surfy all-mountain twin for boundary-pushing freestyle shredders
- Innovative hybrid rocker blends seamless turns with firm edge hold
- Soft symmetrical flex for playful presses and forgiving feel underfoot
- Super Fly core with tough, lightweight wood for max pop and strength
- Triax laminate opens up possibilities of where it can ride
- Durable sintered base boosts wax-absorption for glide and speed
- The Channel mount lets riders customize settings for the best stance
- Item #BURZ97T