Hands-down, the warmest around.
If you could turn your favorite down jacket into a mitten — but make it waterproof — it would probably look something like the Burton Women's Premium Warmest Mitten. Buttery-soft premium sheepskin leather is soft, supple, and durable against the ski-resort beatdown, and underneath is 550-fill down insulation that provides lofty warmth that keeps your fingers toasty through the coldest shred days. Protecting the down form getting wet and losing its insulating powers is a waterproof and breathable DryRide Membrane 2.0. The mitten also features a Screen Grab leather thumb that's touch-screen compatible, so you can send texts, share to social, or post pictures all from the comfort of the interior.
- Like wearing your favorite puffy on your hands
- Thermacore insulation is synthetic and warm when wet
- RSD 550-fill Power Down is super-warm and comfortable
- DRYRide membrane is waterproof and keeps hands dry
- Screen Grab thumb fingers are touch-screen sensitive
- Ribbed cuffs provide a comfortable grip on skin
- Ergonomic pre-curved fit supports natural hand shape
- Item #BUR01V7