Burton's Premium Balaclava shields your face from the harshest temperatures and most frigid winds at the ski resort. Polartec Power Stretch fleece breathes, wicks moisture, and offers resilient stretch for a long-lasting performance.
- All-in-one head warmth to keep you shredding as long as you can handle
- Fits snugly against your skin to minimize dead air space
- Laser cut vents create smooth flow of breath
- Item #BUR01VQ
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- Polartec Powerstretch
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backpacking, commuting, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, hiking, mountaineering, nordic classic, nordic skate, nordic touring, ocean paddling, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, river paddling, road cycling, road running, ski mountaineering, telemark skiing, trail running
What do you think about this product?
December 28, 2018
Worth the extra $$$
- I've used it several times
This premium balaclava is definitely worth the extra money if you're looking for a breathable thin fabric that will cover your head/face without fogging up your goggles all day long. I don't have to worry about it slipping down from my goggles and I love how good the ventilation is. I also like that I can wear it over my nose or pull it down to my chin for lift rides.
December 9, 2018
- I've put it through the wringer
Love this thing! I am a big boarder and this is a lifesaver! Comfortable and warm! Fits under the helmet and the mouth/nose holes are great, makes sure no air comes out the top and fogs the goggles.
December 2, 2019
What size did you get? There is no sizing chart for this item.
November 19, 2017
Ear saver fo sho. fits nice under my helmet. Makes for a comfortable and warm day!