Why We Like The Powline GORE-TEX Insulated Pant
Blizzard conditions don't stop the lifts, so we can be found thigh-deep in powder, dressed for the weather in the Powline GORE-TEX Insulated Pant. The GORE-TEX shell, DWR coating, and fully sealed seams offer ultimate waterproof power, and low-bulk insulation retains more heat than a shell alone.
- Burly ski pant for warmth and weather protection on blizzardy days
- Breathable GORE-TEX fabric offers defense from heavy snow and wind
- Lightweight synthetic insulation boosts heat retention on icy laps
- Zippered thigh vents feature mesh lining to keep loose snow out
- Item #BURZ8TE
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX (two-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester
- 40g ThermacoreECO (recycled synthetic)
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered handwarmer, 2 hook-and-loop back
- mesh-lined thigh zippers
- hook-and-loop adjustable
- Side Zips
- zippered ankles
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- skiing, snowboarding
3 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 13, 2023
- Size Bought:
- 5' 27"
Love the pants. They are very well put together. The mediums are too long by 3 inches and I am 5'7. Sorry I had to return.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help