Select a Size
Select a Color
Spring's arrival feels like you've entered into a portal to another ski resort. What once was powdery is now full of groomers, but that won't stop you from getting the most of your season pass. You just switch out your hardshell for the Burton Men's Portal Jacket and keep on riding until summertime. This is a lighter shell with the right amount of weather protection for spring's warmer weather, and it still sheds any spray you slay.
- Light shell made for springtime riding and sunny hut tours
- Dryride shell with critical seams sealed for weather protection
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs ensure solid coverage
- Internal chest pocket with media port
- Item #BUR02U3
- [membrane/laminate] Dryride (2-layer) [face fabric] 100% polyester [hood, sleeves] 100% nylon taffeta [lining] 100% polyester mesh
- critical seams sealed
- 2 zippered hand, 1 snap chest
- Recommended Use
- spring riding, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?