Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Photon Step On Boa Wide Snowboard Boot
The Photon Step On Boa Wide Snowboard Boot from Burton offers everything their regular-sized counterparts do, but just in a design that accommodates riders with bigger feet. Working exclusively with Burton Step On bindings, these versatile boots let us click in instantly without the sketchy, sloppy feel of the step-on bindings of yesteryear. This particular model has a medium flex for us riders who like to explore every part of the hill and features the popular Imprint 3 liner that hosts plenty of support and comfort-increasing tech.
- Popular Step On boot that rides it all at the resort
- Medium flex balances fast engagement with playful comfort
- Dual Zone BOA for fine-fitting adjustments and quick on and off
- Thermo-moldable liner comfortably conforms to your foot's shape
- Rebounce cushioning dampens impacts but still transfers energy well
- Step On EST outsole clicks in secure and gets you on the trail fast
- Reflective foil underfoot keeps the heat trapped in your boots
- Item #BURZ8VP
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.