Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Snowboard Boots we have in stock.View Similar Products
Photon Boa Snowboard Boot
Based off of Burton's Imperial Boot, the Burton Photon Boa Snowboard Boot dials-in a precise, ultra-powerful fit with its Dual Zone Boa closure along with New England Ropes for a more natural flex and feel. A stiff flex provides support and quick response for navigating technical terrain. The Dual Zone Boa with Lockdown Tech provides a truly custom fit on the slopes by independently tightening over different zones. Lockdown Tech eliminates lift along the Achilles and heel, ensuring you're locked into the boot when you're carving at high speeds, charging steeps, or linking powder slashes.
The Imprint 3 liner features a J-Bar interface for extra heel hold, and a thermo-moldable liner provides a custom fit without nasty pressure points. Cushioning your feet from cliff drops, choppy snow, and high-speed vibration, the boot's B3 Gel Cushioning dissipates impact and vibration from fatiguing your feet. The low-profile EST Midsole lowers the boot's profile, boosting board feel for higher levels of control. Additionally, the rugged Vibram EcoStep features rubber Ice Spikes for tenacious traction when you're traversing iced-over parking lots and climbing steep terrain.
- Ride technical terrain with this premium boot for wide-footed riders
- Stiff flex provides instant response for steep or tough terrain
- Dual Zone Boa closure offers quick adjustments and a secure fit
- Imprint 3 liner is heat-moldable to provide a custom fit
- EST midsole lowers the profile to the board to add response
- B3 Gel absorbs impact through variable snow or big landings
- Shrinkage technology reduces the boot's footprint to reduce drag
- Vibram EcoStep includes rubber ice spikes for added traction
- Item #BUR02YY
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
February 5, 2020
Boots fit great, wide width makes all the difference. I wear a street shoe size 10 and had to upsize to an 11. Trying it on the snow this weekend.