2 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Peasy Jacket
Coming to us with a classic rider-inspired look and some eco-conscious comfort, the Burton Peasy Jacket is one of our favorite go-to options for resort days thjat call for mild weather. The longer cut and tailored fit give us a bold style that transitions effortlessly from snow to street, and the 2-layer DryRide construction maintains high levels of breathability and dries quickly while also shielding us from light precipitation. Mesh-lined underarm zips let us dump excess heat after working up a sweat in the park, and a bevy of zippered pockets store all our smaller items, and even warm up cold fingers with a fleece lining.
- Classic snowboard style meets lightweight design in this jacket
- DryRide construction sheds light snowfall and breathes well
- Regular fit adds a modern look whether in town or at the resort
- Longer, tailored hem boosts both protection and style
- Powder skirt gives you versatile performance for snowier days
- Zippered underarm vents release sweaty moisture in a pinch
- Contour hood is helmet-compatible and easily adjusted
- Multiple pockets securely stash smaller on-hill essentials
- Item #BURZ8U1
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.