A real feet-esta.
Get your little one excited to put on her boots by starting them off with the Burton Kids' Party Sock. Crafted from a toasty merino wool blend, this sock traps heat, wicks sweat, and breathes well to ensure dry, warm comfort on some of the season's coldest lift rides. It also features medium-density cushioning to absorb impact when they try out jumping, and the elastic arch and ankle support lock-down the right fit with help from a chafe-free link toe seam.
- Cozy, comfortable, and durable snowboard sock all winter
- Merino wool blend wick sweat and traps heat
- Medium cushioning absorbs flat landings
- Elastic arch and ankle support provide the right fit
- Item #BUR5846
- Q & A
Nice kid socks
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Fits nice and snug. They don't slip down and bright cool designs are fun for the kids.
its a party
Wooly warmth back by riders specific engineering. Midweight materials wick away sweat while elastic arch and ankle supports, plus a polypropylene footbed focus cushioning and comfort where it matters most. Your little piggy wont be running home with these on !