Select style & size:Select options
New for this season, Burton designed the Paramount Snowboard for hard-hitting freestyle riders who eat up the biggest features in the terrain park for breakfast. With a responsive feel, powerful camber profile, and twin shape, the Paramount is ready to launch huge jumps, grease long rails, and drop into towering halfpipes with confidence.
Tried-and-true camber offers up unmatched pop so you can seriously boost off kickers and ollie onto high features. Aided by Frostbite Edges, camber also delivers serious edge hold so you don't wash out on heavy landings and can hold an edge into pipe airs. Infinite Ride technology means the board feels the same from day 1 to 100, so you're not riding a wet noodle come springtime. And to ensure you can clear the biggest hits in the park, Burton rounded it out with a Sintered WFO base for lightning speed.
- Top-shelf park performance for advanced freestyle riders
- Camber offers unmatched pop, precision, and edge hold
- Twin shape allows unrestricted switch performance
- Ultralight and lively core made from sustainably harvested trees
- Frostbite edges offer extra grip on icy pipe walls
- Super Sap epoxy is eco-friendlier than traditional epoxies
- Squeezebox profiling enhances board control and pop
- Sintered WFO base is ultra-fast and ultra-durable
- Item #BUR02IM
- Q & A
Excellent Park Board!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is one of my favorite park boards! It's very similar to the Burton process but has a full camber profile instead of PurePop camber. The PurePop camber in the Process model has small flat zones between the camber and the nose and tail for a slightly looser feeling ride. This Paramount has a little more control overall (especially at high speeds) compared to the Process which I like.
I'm 6' tall, 170 lbs and prefer to ride the 155cm although a lot of people my size would opt for the 158cm. The 158 will be a touch stiffer and handle better at high speeds. The 155 is more playful and fun on rails for me.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This board rips every aspect on the mountain. It holds an edge super good on those groomers and rips in the park on jumps and rails. I was super surprised how well it held up at high speeds too, It didn't chatter at all. I was overall super impressed with this board, it may be one of my favorite boards I've ridden all season.