Select style & size:Select options
New for this season, Burton designed the Paramount Snowboard for hard-hitting freestyle riders who eat up the biggest features in the terrain park for breakfast. With a responsive feel, powerful camber profile, and twin shape, the Paramount is ready to launch huge jumps, grease long rails, and drop into towering halfpipes with confidence.
Tried-and-true camber offers up unmatched pop so you can seriously boost off kickers and ollie onto high features. Aided by Frostbite Edges, camber also delivers serious edge hold so you don't wash out on heavy landings and can hold an edge into pipe airs. Infinite Ride technology means the board feels the same from day 1 to 100, so you're not riding a wet noodle come springtime. And to ensure you can clear the biggest hits in the park, Burton rounded it out with a Sintered WFO base for lightning speed.
- Top-shelf park performance for advanced freestyle riders
- Camber offers unmatched pop, precision, and edge hold
- Twin shape allows unrestricted switch performance
- Ultralight and lively core made from sustainably harvested trees
- Frostbite edges offer extra grip on icy pipe walls
- Super Sap epoxy is eco-friendlier than traditional epoxies
- Squeezebox profiling enhances board control and pop
- Sintered WFO base is ultra-fast and ultra-durable
- Item #BUR02IM
- Q & A