Why We Like The Packrite Gore-Tex Jacket
Burton's Packrite Gore-Tex Jacket gives us superior waterproof protection to keep out torrential downpours while also providing optimal airflow to keep us from getting all sweaty and sticky underneath. If heat starts to build as we test our limits on the trail, we just unzip the underarm vents to dump it and keep on pushing.
- Breathable, lightweight rain jacket for wet days on the trail
- Gore-Tex Paclite material provides optimal waterproof performance
- Adjustable hood keeps your head shielded from the elements
- Interior storm flap and cinchable hem help seal out cold winds
- Adjustable cuffs close tight to keep water from creeping in
- Zippered mesh-lined pockets warm your hands and secure essentials
- Packs down into a zippered pocket for easy stashing when skies clear
- Item #BURZ8IJ
- GORE-TEX Paclite polyester plain weave (2-layer laminate)
- fixed, adjustable (front)
- zippered mesh-lined hand pockets
- underarm zippered vents
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
March 16, 2021
Does jacket run small like a fitted style or is more relaxed fit ?