Select style & size:Select options
Name Dropper Snowboard
Keep progressing in the park with the Burton Name Dropper Snowboard. This park specific board will help you take your tricks to the next level thanks to its PurePop profile, twin shape, and playful flex. The PurePop profile features camber between the inserts for edge control on take offs and pop onto rails, while flat sections underfoot and rocker in the tip and tails allow you to press and smear your way through the park. The true twin shape is at home on rails and jumps, allowing you to ride both switch and regular without skipping a beat. Meanwhile the soft playful flex in this board gives you confidence riding rails but still enough stability to hit big jumps.
Working with the major traits of this board, the Off-Axis technology in the Name Dropper is a combination of design elements, including everything from the edges to the core, optimized to help the board feel as natural and intuitive as possible when it's under your feet. The asymmetrical sidecut makes your heelside turns feel as powerful as your toeside turns, and Off-Axis Squeezebox profiling uses strategically placed thicker and thinner sections to allow easier board control when pressing while still increasing pop. A staple of many Burton boards, the grip-enhancing Frostbite edges are also offset to match your duck-footed stance so that you can learn new tricks, perfect your current ones, and make a name for yourself.
- Park-specific shredder for taking your tricks to the next level
- PurePop profile mixes camber and rocker for pop and flexibility
- Twin shape rides the same switch and regular for maximum freedom
- Soft flex is easily manipulated for technical rail tricks
- Super Fly 800g core adds pop and durability without bulk
- Burton Channel system eliminates dead spots for consistent flex
- Fast and easily maintained sintered base keeps your speed up
- Item #BUR02XS