Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Multipath Gore-Tex Infinium Jacket
The Burton Multipath Gore-Tex Infinium Jacket is always in our pack. Whether we are headed on a late summer sunset hike above the city, attending the farmers market in late fall, or attempting to bag a summit with dark clouds looming, we know we can trust this jacket to fight wind and light precipitation.
- Head for the hills or the city with this packable jacket
- Gore-Tex laminate seals out light moisture while blocking wind
- Breathable fabrics keep you from over heating while hiking
- Multiple pockets keep important items nearby at all times
- Stuffs into included mesh bag to keep your pack organized
- Slim fit ensures freedom of movement and comfort on the move
- Vents in multiple areas prevent overheating when temperatures rise
- Item #BURZ8I8
- [membrane/laminate] 2L GORE-TEX Infinium, DWR coating
- attached, adjustable
- zippered chest, 2 zippered hand, mesh stash
- armhole, hood, underarm
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.