Select style & size:Select options
Tune, wax, buff. Repeat.
Like an first aid kit for your beloved board, the Burton MTN Essentials Kit gives you the basic tools for tuning, waxing, and replacing old screws. It includes basic rub-on wax with a buffer for giving your board extra zip without dedicating the effort required for a hot wax. There's a credit card scraper for removing excess wax build-up after a proper waxing, so you can glide smoothly without the grabby feel of residual wax slowing you down.
M6 replacement screws come in handy for mounting a fresh set of bindings to your Burton Channel board, also serving as a nice replacement to your old, rusted-out binding hardware. Burton's EST tool compactly fits in your jacket pocket for on-the-fly tightening of your Burton EST Bindings (those mounted to Channel boards). Other handy tools include a file guide and ceramic stone for sharpening edges, or conversely, detuning them for park jibs and urban exploits.
- Repair kit for waxing, buffing, and edge-tuning
- Reuseable case stores tuning essentials and accessories
- File guide with ceramic stone and steel file for edge tuning
- M6x16 screws for Burton's Channel Bindings (i.e. Re:Flex)
- Burton EST tool adjusts bindings (both Burton and non-Burton)
- Rub-on wax quickly gives your board a boost of speed
- Included scraper and buffer clean base of residual wax
- Item #BUR01RV
- Q & A
Nice little pack
Nice pack for traveling