Moto Snowboard Boot
Beginner snowboarders and dedicated dirtbags on a budget alike count on the proven performance of the Burton Men's Moto Snowboard Boot. It offers instant comfort straight out of the box thanks to an easy-going flex and Total Comfort Construction, it's quick and easy to get on with the Speed Zone lacing, and it comes at a price that won't eat into your season pass budget.
Quick and convenient Speed Zone lacing allows you to independently tighten the upper and lower zones in seconds without freezing your fingers off, and it's made with New England Ropes laces that are backed up by a lifetime warranty. The Imprint 1 liner is comfy straight from the box and it's heat-moldable for a comfy custom fit. Additionally, heat-trapping Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil brings toasty warmth through frigid cold snaps, and the DynoLite sole offers lightweight cushioning and a rugged traction pattern for plenty of grip on icy slopes. And with Burton's Shrinkage FootPrint Reduction, the Moto has a regular fit on the inside, yet it's slimmed-down on the outside by one foot size for less toe drag.
- Comfort and versatility for beginners and riders on a budget
- Soft flex allows for easy turn initiation and comfort
- Speed Zone lacing adjusts upper and lower separately for custom fit
- Shrinkage tech reduces footprint by one entire size
- Imprint 1 liner with integrated harness for secure fit
- DynoLite sole shaves weight without sacrificing grip
- Item #BUR02K7