Select a Size
Select a Color
Moto Lace Snowboard Boot
Beginner snowboarders and dedicated riders on a budget alike count on the proven performance of the Burton Moto Lace Snowboard Boot. It offers instant comfort straight out of the box thanks to an easy-going flex and Total Comfort Construction, uses quick and easy traditional lacing, and it even comes at a price that won't eat into your season pass budget.
The Imprint 1 liner is heat-moldable for a comfy custom fit, while heat-trapping Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil brings toasty warmth through frigid cold snaps. Plus, the DynoLite sole offers lightweight cushioning and a rugged traction pattern for plenty of grip on icy slopes. And with Burton's Shrinkage FootPrint Reduction, the Moto has a regular fit on the inside, yet it's slimmed-down on the outside by one foot size for less toe drag.
- Comfort and versatility for beginners and riders on a budget
- Soft flex allows for easy turn initiation and comfort
- Traditional lacing locks in just the right fit
- Shrinkage tech reduces footprint by one entire size
- Imprint 1 liner with integrated harness for secure fit
- DynoLite sole shaves weight without sacrificing grip
- Item #BURZ8M9
- traditional laces
- Imprint 1
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- speed lace
- soft (3 out fo 10 on Burton's scale)
- Recommended Use
- park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?