Moto Boa Snowboard Boot
When having fun and staying all the slopes all day are your goals, you need an ultra-comfy boot that won't force you to call it quits early. The Burton Moto Boa Snowboard Boot offers out-of-the-box comfort, an ultra-convenient lacing system, and an easy-going flex to keep your feet happy from first chair to last lap.
The Boa lacing system features a dial that lets you quickly and easily lock in a secure fit that won't slip throughout the day. When the day is done, pop the Boa dial up to release the lacing and get your foot out with ease. This season, Burton upgraded the liner to the heat-moldable Imprint 1+ liner for added comfort and support. Additionally, heat-trapping Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil brings toasty warmth through frigid cold snaps, and the DynoLite sole offers lightweight cushioning and a rugged traction pattern for plenty of grip on icy slopes. And with Burton's Shrinkage FootPrint Reduction, the Moto Boa has a regular fit on the inside, yet it's slimmed-down on the outside by one foot size for less toe drag.
- Convenience and comfort for novice-to-intermediate riders
- Boa lacing dials in perfect fit in seconds
- Soft flex allows for easy turn initiation and comfort
- Shrinkage tech reduces footprint by one entire size
- Imprint 1 liner with integrated harness for secure fit
- Sleeping Bag reflective foil traps and reflects body heat
- DynoLite sole shaves weight without sacrificing grip
- Item #BUR02JS
What do you think about this product?
November 21, 2018