Select style & size:Select options
Mission Smalls Re:Flex Snowboard Binding
Pro-level performance in a pint-sized package, the Burton Mission Smalls Re:Flex Snowboard Binding makes a mockery of other kids' offerings thanks to fully loaded tech borrowed from Burton's adult bindings. Whether your youngster is just starting out or already showing you up in the park, the Mission Smalls fit the bill with a forgiving flex aimed at lightweight rippers and a Re:Flex design that maximizes the true flex of their board. Reducing the headache of compatibility issues, these bindings mount to any board on the market (Channel, 4-hole, or 3D) with their Re:Flex baseplate.
Taking design cues from the same bindings rocked by the pros, the Zero-Lean Hi-Back is canted for an anatomical riding position that follows the curvature of their legs. Not only does this alleviate pressure points, but it directs pressure to the heelside edge for improved response and stopping power. Looking to the padding, the binding's FullBed Cushioning soaks up high-speed chatter from fatiguing their legs. New for this season, the Hammockstrap 2.0 offers a plush, boot-conforming fit, and Flex Slider keeps the strap out of the way when stepping into the binding.
- Grown-up performance for kids who rip the entire mountain
- Soft flex is aimed at lighter-weight riders
- Highback is supportive and offers a fully customizable fit
- Single-component baseplate is lightweight and responsive
- Hammockstrap 2.0 offers cushy comfort
- Convertible Capstrap fits over boot or around toe
- FullBed cushioning soaks up impacts and vibrations
- Flex Slider keeps straps out of way when strapping in
- Item #BUR02I3
California Proposition 65
- Q & A