On a mission for endless fun.
The Burton Mission EST Snowboard Binding has been embraced by legions of riders for over a decade, and after just one lap with it you'll understand why. It has a responsive flex, cushy feel, and seamless board connection for a comfortable ride that shreds hard anywhere on the mountain.
The canted highback is slightly angled to match your stance, improving control while also reducing calf fatigue. Living Hinge eliminates hardware and weight, and it allows you to adjust forward lean and highback rotation independently so you can get a truly custom setup. DialFlad allows you to adjust the forward lean angle on your highback. Keep it neutral for a looser feel when you're jibbing, or crank it forward when you want better response for boosting icy pipe walls and carving down steep slopes.
FullBed cushioning absorbs shock from heavy landings, and an updated under-baseplate dampening pad smooths out vibrations to reduce foot fatigue when you're riding through chewed-up snow. The Reactstrap is contoured to match the shape of your boot for a secure, yet comfortable fit, and the Flex Slider keeps the strap out of the way when not clicked in so it's easier to get your foot in the right spot when you need to strap in. Plus, the EST baseplate allows for infinite adjustability and minimizes the dead zone underfoot so your board flexes naturally.
- All-mountain versatility for almost any type of rider
- Mid-soft flex delivers a freestyle-focused feel
- Highback is supportive and offers fully customizable fit
- Single-component baseplate is lightweight and responsive
- Reactstrap offers pressure point-free response
- Gettagrip Capstrap ensures secure, comfy fit
- FullBed cushioning soaks up impacts and vibrations
- Only compatible with Burton boards with The Channel
- Item #BUR01N1
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
fits good looks even better
Low Profile Bindings
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Great bang for your buck, durable as hell and light - no frills about them, which is why I picked them in the first place.