Mint Snowboard Boot
One of the most popular women's boots on the market, the Mint offers easy-flexing performance and all-day comfort for beginner-to-intermediate riders looking to step up their skills all over the mountain. Whether you ride a couple times a season or several days a week, the Mint keeps your feet comfortable and warm so you can stay focused on having fun.
- Progression-focused, entry-level boot for the whole resort
- Soft flex enables easy turn initiation and comfortable control
- Imprint 1+ liner is heat-moldable for a customized fit
- Speed Zone lacing provides quick adjustment for maximum support
- Reflective foil keeps your feet warm on long days at the hill
- DynoLITE Outsole is grippy and cushioned for long boot packs
- Item #BUR02K6
What do you think about this product?
January 22, 2020
April 2, 2019
These boots are where its at! I wore them for the first time yesterday and at first were a bit stiff and uncomfortable (as all new boots are) but after about 4 runs they were much better and starting to break in. I love the simple speed zone lacing system which is just so easy to adjust and makes it a breeze to put on the boots as well as take them off. The boot is comfortable and the purple color is super rad. I recommend sizing down half a size. I am usually a solid 6 and went down to a 5.5 in these and they are perfect.