Select a Size
Select a Color
Mint Boa Snowboard Boot
Playful, forgiving, and straightforward, the Burton Women's Mint Boa Snowboard Boot is ready for progression right out of the box. The industry-leading Boa Coiler closure features Burton's exclusive New England Rope laces to get your fit dialed with precise comfort in a matter of seconds, while the Total Comfort Construction gives you that broken-in feel on the first day of riding.
The boot's softer flex makes it easier to link turns on groomers and learn tricks in the park, without being too loose when your skills rapidly progress throughout the season. The Mint's Soft-Flex Tongue offers a forgiving feel when you're working on your carves and learning to slide rails and press in the park. Then, the Imprint 1+ Liner conforms to the shape of your foot to precisely wrap it with heat-moldable foam, while the Level 1 EVA footbed cushions harsh chatter and impact underfoot. Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil traps and reflects body heat, preventing your feet from freezing solid in the coldest of winter temperatures, and the DynoLite outsole provides cushioning, grip, and comfort all at an extremely low weight.
- Comfortable all-mountain boot that inspires rapid progression
- Soft flex rating is forgiving without lacking control
- Imprint 1+ liner is comfortable and laced shut for stability
- Reflective foil traps heat to keep your toes warm all day
- Total Comfort Construction provides a broken in fit from day one
- DynoLITE outsole is grippy for confident walking on slippery ground
- Item #BUR02JR
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- Imprint 1 Liner
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- soft, 3 on Burton scale
- Level 1 EVA
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- one year
What do you think about this product?
March 1, 2020
Comfortable and convenient
- I've used it several times
Got these boots for my girlfriend! She loves how comfortable they fit and how easy she can adjust them! Shes just getting into boarding this year, but she's already doing quick turns and riding trees with ease! Responsive boot, with a softer flex!