35% Offsale from $74.97 $114.95
Minishred Whiply Bomber Jacket
Whether your toddler is shredding the bunny slope or playing in the backyard, this winter she needs the Burton Minishred Whiply Bomber Jacket to stay warm and dry. This jacket features a two-layer DryRide membrane to seal out moisture whether snow is falling from the sky or she's making her twelfth snow angel of the hour. Thermacore synthetic insulation traps in heat whether it's bone dry or damp, and a taffeta and fleece lining give her a cozy feel with a little extra warmth. Burton's Room-To-Grow sleeve system lets the sleeves extend as she grows so you don't have to buy a new jacket every season, and you can shorten them easily when it's time to pass this jacket on as a hand-me-down to little sis.
- Warm jacket for the backyard or slopes
- DryRide membrane seals out snow and slush
- Thermacore synthetic insulation traps in heat
- Fleece lining adds extra warmth and comfort
- Room-To-Grow system extends and shortens the sleeves
- Removable hood makes car rides more comfy
- Hook-and-loop hand pockets warm cold fingers
- Item #BUR02AP
[membrane/laminate] DryRide (2-layer), [face fabric] polyester, [linig] taffeta, fleece
Thermacore (body) 180g, (sleeves) 120g, (hood, collar) 80g
critical seams sealed
2 hook-and-loop hand
all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual
- Q & A
Warm and adorable!
We bought this jacket for our 2.5yo and she loves it. Keeps her warm in the snow and love that this coat will grow with her.