Every time your munchkin gets her hands on your phone she's begging to see another snowboarding video. So, when winter rolls around, do her one better and let her try it for herself. With the Burton Toddler Girls' Minishred Aubrey Jacket, your little one will stay warm and protected as she conquers the bunny hill.
A DryRide Durashell membrane teams up with critically taped seams to block moisture, whether she keeps falling on her backside or is taking a break to chase her brother through the snow. Body-mapped Thermacore insulation places warmth at her core to keep her warmer longer. Burton equipped the Aubrey Jacket with the Room-to-Grow system, letting you extend the jacket's sleeves when she hits that growth spurt for wear over multiple seasons.
- A jacket for tearing up the bunny hill or cruising around town
- DryRide Durashell technology repels water
- Body-mapped insulation offers lasting warmth
- Critically taped seams bolster defense against moisture
- Room-to-Grow system extends sleeves for longer use
- Removable hood with expandable hood gaiter and faux fur trim
- Longer parka cut for added coverage
- Item #BUR01J1
- Q & A
Wanted to love it
We bought this in the size 5/6 for our 5 year daughter. The print (young folks) and colors online are so cute and great in person, however, the cut of the jacket is a bit wide and large for our daughter. If you like the baggy look then this coat would work for you. It's too bad, because we really wanted it to work.