Mini Grom Snowboard Boot
The Burton Kids' Mini Grom Snowboard Boot offers perfectly-priced comfort and performance for kids who are taking their first lesson, getting wild in the backyard, or mastering the green runs. Liner-less construction keeps them super-lightweight, while 3M Thinsulate insulation helps little toes stay toasty. Dualzone Shred Ready hook-and-loop straps make it easy for kids to put their own boots on, and the lightweight, cushy, and flexible outsole won't make them feel like they're wearing moon boots when they try to walk. Best of all, the Room-to-Grow footbed expands a full size so the boot still fits when your little one hits a growth spurt halfway through the season.
- Start them young with these comfortable snowboard boots
- Soft flex is comfortable and forgiving for easy-learning
- Dual Shred Ready hook-and-loop closures are easy to get on and off
- Linerless construction with 3M Thinsulate is warm and cozy
- DynoLite sole adds cushion and traction on snow or ice
- Room-To-Grow technology expands by one whole size for growth spurts
- Item #BUR02YO
- Upper Material
- dual Shred Ready hook-and-loop
- liner-less construction
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- soft (1 of 10 on Burton's scale)
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, size 10c] 1lb 4oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
February 24, 2020
Worst Burton boot
- I've used it several times
I really like my Adult Burton boots and would never wear anything else. However, these boots are horrible. For some reason they decided to make the upper part of the boot too narrow for the size of toddler's calves. Due to them being horrible, it makes the whole experience of learning to snowboard a complete mess. I sort of got around the problem by strapping the top velcro strap under the tongue but still terribly poor design.
November 8, 2019
Love them for every day us and also for boarding.. great price point well made.