Start 'em young.
The Burton Toddlers' Mini Grom Snowboard Boot offers perfectly-priced comfort and performance for kids who are taking their first lesson, getting wild in the backyard, or mastering the green runs. Liner-less construction keeps it super-lightweight, while 3M Thinsulate insulation helps little toes stay toasty. Dualzone Shred Ready hook-and-loop straps make it easy for kids to put their own boots on, and the lightweight, cushy, and flexible outsole won't make them feel like they're wearing moon boots when they try to walk. best of all, the Room-to-Grow footbed expands a full size so the boot still fits when your little one hits a growth spurt halfway through the season.
- Comfort-focused boot for kids learning to shred
- Liner-less construction is lightweight and soft-flexing
- Room-To-Grow footbed expands fit by one full size
- 3M Thinsulate insulation keeps little toes toasty
- Snow-proof internal gusset keeps snow out
- Hook-and-loop straps are easy for kids to operate
- DynoLite outsole is flexible and cushy
- Item #BUR023B
- Q & A
How to be the cool uncle.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Step 1: Get the little ones the gear.
Step 2: Help them develop the skills to use them safely.
I recently picked up a full grom setup for my niece who is just turned 5 and she is so excited! I am not sure who is more excited for the snow to fall.
These fit perfect and keeps my little ones feet dry (even if he’s rolling around in the snow). He’s a size 8 and we went up a few sizes since we layer his socks.
Great Boot for the Kids :)
Picked these up for my 2-year-old son. He has used them a few times now and they have performed well. He never complained about his feet hurting and actually wants to wear them around the house lol!
My daughter wears a toddler size 8 shoe. I was wondering what size snowboard boot would be comparable? Or what is the smallest snowboard boot you have?